So, are you ready to contribute to TargetMeet? Then Write For Us.
Thank you for visiting TargetMeet and for showing interest on our blog. TargetMeet is powered by TechsMyWay, a tech blog featuring tech tutorials, how-tos, guides, reviews and latest technology updates.
Well, we continued writing about SEO, Analysis, WordPress, Blogger, Blogging, Marketing and much more thereby on TechsMyWay. But due to some niche reasons, we decided to make it different from TargetMeet.
Now, TechsMyWay is a tech blog & TargetMeet is an entrepreneurship blog with Marketing, WordPress, and other sorts of analysis things.
How to Write for TargetMeet?
To become a regular contributor or to write for TargetMeet, here are the basic requirements and guidelines you need to take care:
- You can either submit your ideas through contact form by filling out necessary details. Or you can email to our editor to email@example.com
- Make sure to write for your audience you want to target solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Write in order to gain the trust of the readers but not for money.
- SEO is not dead. Make sure that your articles in SEO optimized and write fully optimized articles which should contain H1, H2, proper HTML tags, and conclusion.
So, once you are ready with all above basic requirements, let us see what type of articles we prefer and accept here:
- Blogging (tips, tricks, guides, how-tos)
- WordPress (plugins, themes)
- Entrepreneurship (business, marketing, online career)
- Make Money Online (tips, tricks, guides, how-tos)
- SEO & Analysis (tips, tricks, guides, how-tos)
- Case Studies for SEO, Marketing, Analysis (can be list type)
Before you hit “Send“, read the following guidelines to ensure that you are ready to write for us:
- The articles must be unique, your own(no copyright issue).
- It must be at least 800-1000 words, and to the point article.
- The article must contain conclusion if it’s not a list-type article, which must be at least 100-150 words.
- Double check your grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Use headings, cc-free images, videos whenever possible in your blog Post.
- Please give credit to the images, videos in your post, where credit is needed.
- A do-follow link will be given if it’s relevant. We don’t want to make our blog an article submission directory for gaining links, so only one relevant link.
- For more links, you can contact us as there will be charges for that.
- Don’t try to submit articles which are already taken or search results has omitted it.
- Once published, it cannot be removed and broken links are immediately removed from the article.
- Add your author bio attribution at the end of your article, it will give more exposure and help readers to know about you.
- Quality matters, so keep an eye on that.
- And last, the article should not violate Google Prohibited Content.
Sponsored Posts & Product Reviews
For sponsored posts & product reviews, you can contact our editor Varun Sharma. Here are some of the basic charges you need to pay for sponsored posts & product reviews (related to our niche only):
- For every sponsored post, the charges are $20 with 2 links (1 inside the article & 1 in the author bio which will be no-follow).
- Product reviews cost $30 and must be related to our niche and categories we write.
For more details about charges and payment method or advertisement, please contact our editor or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are ready, hit the send button and we’ll review it and if accepted, you get notified.