First of all, Google AdSense is very sickly on their rules.
Google AdSense is very popular blog monetization tool because it is easy to integrate a variety of ads into your website or blog. And it’s easy to join the Google AdSense program, and also ads will not take large space in your website or blog.
Most people will like to use Google AdSense. One of the biggest reason to use AdSense is its pay more money than other ads network. However, you should know some rules of Google AdSense unless you will ban from the Adsense program and make no money at all.
Avoid Getting Your Google AdSense Account Banned
Here are some rules you must follow in order to avoid violating AdSense policies.
Don’t Boost Clicks Artificially
There are a number of many ways that AdSense publishers can artificially boost their AdSense ads which appears on their website or blog. If you visit the number of the time to your website or if you click on your ads then your website or blog will be considered as spam and they will ban your site from Google AdSense program.
Unfollow these methods:
- Telling your friend and surround people to click on ads link on your blog in order to increase AdSense earnings.
- Self-clicking on ads on your blog yourself.
- Joining the group of the bloggers where each people will click on each other’s blogs.
- Display less than 3 Ads on one page (One type of Ad).
- On your website don’t put more than 3 ads which your blog will see as full of ads. On your blog, if you display more ads then your AdSense account will be banned. So, write good content and place ads in the middle of your article that can get more clicks to your ads.
Write Original Content Don’t Copy
In Google AdSense, they have strictly said that copying the content from other website or blog to your site then it will consider your blog as spam. So, write your own content.
- Don’t create more than one AdSense account.
Example: If you created two separate Google AdSense accounts and publish ads from both two account in the same blog because to post more ads, by doing this your blog is violating Google policies. However, you can add multiple blogs to single Google AdSense account.
- Don’t try to trick visitors into thinking Adsense Ads are not Ads.
- Hiding text link ads within the content of your blog post to attempt to make people think they are not ads.
- Bottom-line; don’t try to disguise ads in an effort to increase clicks.
- Don’t use any other Ad service on your website while using Google AdSense.
- Don’t pay for the viewer. There are many websites which increase traffic to your website. Don’t use these methods just attracting users by writing good articles.
- Don’t use copyrighted images. Only use your own image or royalty free image.
- Never tell your friend to click on your ads. Google AdSense uses very sophisticated artificial intelligence program to track user mouse pointer location on the page. Using mouse pointer behavior it decides whether its fake or legit click.
- Do not change Google AdSense Ad code.
- Don’t use pornographic materials on your blog.
- Always use 100% original content.
- Don’t post or host content related to cracking software, piracy, hacking etc.
- Write the original article. Don’t write a false article.
- Don’t put more than 3 ads on a page your blog.
- Google AdSense: Important Things to Know Before Applying
- [Guide] How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads (FAST)
- How to Get AdSense Account Approval Instantly with Little Trick (2018 Edition)
- 5 Best Google AdSense You Must Try
- Proven Ways to Make Money Online Without AdSense (Monetizing A Blog)