Getting approval from Google Adsense is very easy but earning from Google Adsense is very difficult.
Okay, How much does Google AdSense pay per 1000 views? It’s quite difficult to answer it. It depends on various factors. I will explain you about it.
The AdSense earnings depend upon where your visitors from, whether they are from the US, the UK, Australia, or others. Most of the countries like India, China, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and African countries are at a low rate. That may be from $0.40 to $0.50.
If your site has good page ranking, having most expensive keywords, it’s worth your blog. You can earn more than $5 per 1000 visitors including clicks also.
If your blog is related to India, you can earn from $0.30 to $1 per 1000 visitors. This is because of the CPC which is very low in India.
The countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc have high CPC and you can get$1 per click and $10 per 1000 views.
So, it is likely dependent on the traffic you are getting, keywords you target (keywords are important), and the quality of the content.
- Google AdSense: Important Things to Know Before Applying
- [Guide] How to Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads (Fast)
- 5 Best Google AdSense Alternatives You Must Try
- Legit Ways to Increase Google AdSense Earnings
- Proven Ways to Make Money Online Without AdSense (Monetizing A Blog)