Google AdSense is one the best advertising network.
No one can ever compete with AdSense and almost every blogger and website owner uses it on their blog/website. They purpose user experience and wants to improve it as much as they can.
Google AdSense has added many productive features like Matched Content.
And now the Auto Ads features is one of the major features which can help blogger higher their revenue. On February 21, 2018, AdSense has announced the Auto Ads feature which will use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to detect and place Ad units on a website.
It is a powerful new way to sprinkle Ad units on your site which are well-organized. According to AdSense, it will bring great benefits to site owners.
- Optimization: Auto Ad will use machine learning to track heat map of the visitors and place the Ads only if it will perform well and provides a good user experience.
- Opportunities: As I said above, it will place Ads tracking heat map of the visitors and place the Ads accordingly to generate higher revenue.
- Easy to Use: As it only requires one code to place on your site and rest it will take care itself. There is no need to change the code again and again if new formats will be available. You can simply turn off the features from your account and it will automatically show those type of Ads only.
Enable Google AdSense Auto Ads
Now you know what it can serve you with its optimization, opportunities, and easy to use features. Let’s see how to enable the Google AdSense Auto Ads on your site. Follow this quick guide to place AdSense Auto Ads:
- Login to your AdSense account.
- Go to My Ads>Auto Ads
- Now, you need to configure Global Settings for showing the different type of format Ads. So, click “Change your Global Settings” (edit icon).
- Enable the Ads which you want to show on your site (Ads formats).
- Also, “Enable” Automatically get new formats and Save.
- Click “Setup Auto Ads” and place the code on your site (and pages you want to show ads) as usual.
Note: To show Ads on all of your pages, place the AdSense code below HEAD tag of your site. You can use Insert headers and footers plugin for WordPress or Google Tag Manager. If you are using Page level ads, then you don’t need to do anything else.
- You can also click on “Statistics” icon to see how your Ads are performing.
Now, you are done.
It’s time to check how Auto Ads will perform. Well, time will tell all.
It is an exciting feature we might need as we were performing A/B testing for Ads placement to increase AdSense revenue.
Some Important Tips for AdSense Auto Ads
AdSense Auto Ads will prove to be a trump card for Ad serving. Bloggers love AdSense as their backup option to make money online with their blog. There are some important tips you need to know about AdSense Auto Ads. And there might be some questions arising, it will answer those.
- If you have placed AdSense ads already, you don’t need to remove those Ad units. Auto Ads will automatically detect those units and will place & show Ads accordingly.
- If you are using Anchor and Vignette Ads already, or any other Ad formats like In-feeds, Text, and Display, Text only, it will include all. As I already mentioned above, if you are using Page level Ads, you don’t need to place Auto Ads. It will be automatically converted to Auto Ads.
As it uses Machine Learning (AI) and shows Ads automatically for a good user experience, it may happen that sometimes it will show a greater number of Ads.
Do share your experience with new Google AdSense Auto Ads feature. If you learned something from today’s article, share it with your friends on social media.
- Proven Ways to Make Money Online Without AdSense
- How to Grow Your Business with Online Advertising
- Guide to the Perfect Monetization Strategies (Advertising)
- Start Building An Email List for Free (The Essential Guide)